Rules and Regulations for conducting the First Ural opened Festival of Russian Cinema
Main aims and objectives:
- introducing the best examples of Russian cinema to Russian audience;
- presentation of the most valuable works of the best professionals of Russian cinema;
- establishment of the XXI century cinema audience.
The Cinema Festival takes places every year in Yekaterinburg city.
Festival Programm contains following sections:
- Grand Prix
- Prize for Best Director
- Award for Best Actor
- Award for Best Actress
- Award for Best Cinematography
- People's Choice Award
- Award for Best Debut
- Special Jury Prize
Possible prizes from sponsors and organisations.
DVD/USB card with the film, a file with the film on a file-sharing service (with a password), or on a service vimeo.com etc — for the commission preview;
filled registration form (ENTRY FORM), which scan is sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Filmography and a brief biography of the director, electronic version of the director photo;
electronic version of colour or black and white screenshots of the film with a minimum size of 300х400 Ps (2-3 photos);
Prints of the films (DCP, Format Full HD (mp4, mkv, mov, avi) selected by the commission for a presentation in the Festival Program, must arrive in Yekaterinburg no later than the 1st of September.
The following documents must be attached to the film print:
- Press-kits (if desired).
- 5-10 posters, in case of no posters – colour or black and white photos, format A4 (5-10).
Fragments of each selected film (1 or 2 fragments no more than 2 minutes) can be sent by the Festival address to be shown on TV for promotional purposes no later than the 20th of August.
Festival is responsible:
- for the compliance of the Russian and international copyright laws;
- for the safety of prints (DCP, Format Full HD (mp4, mkv, mov, avi) from the moment of the receiving till the moment of sending them during 2 weeks after the Festival ends.
Films received by the Committee on DVD and USB cards are not returned.
Festival sticks to all the recommendations of the International Federation of Film Producers Association (FIAPF).